There are so many good courses online to learn React, but what is the best react courses? The one that will teach everything you need to know about React, Redux, ES6, JSX. From complete beginner to an important player in the ReactJS world. In this article, I will mention the best courses I learned from, from the beginner level to an expert.
All of the React courses I’m mentioning in this Article are getting frequent updates.
1. Best React course to start with: Modern React with Redux
Master the fundamentals of React and Redux with this tutorial as you develop apps with React Router, Webpack, and ES6
If you just starting out with ReactJS or planning to ReactJS – this is the best option for you. It will teach you all that you need to know regarding React, Redux, Webpack and so much more! Stephen will start with the fundamentals up-to-the most modern techniques. He is the best tutor I ever learned from online.
This Modern React with Redux course will teach you:
- A complete intro to React, from simple components to complete packages
- Complete control of JSX and ES6
- Ajax request with React
- What is the state in React
- A complete beginner’s intro to Redux
- Modeling state with React and Redux
- Using the newest version of Webpack with React and Redux
- React router and React forms
- and more…
2. Best advanced React course: Advanced React and Redux: 2018 Edition
Detailed walkthroughs on advanced React and Redux concepts – Authentication, Testing, Middlewares, HOC’s, and Deployment
If you’re already familiar with React, Redux, JSX, ES6 and everything else from the previous course, this Advanced React-Redux course is for you. It will turn you from an intermediate React-Redux developer into a full-blown expert! This course is created by the same tutor as the previous one, the fantastic Stephan Grider.
This Advanced React and Redux: 2018 Edition will teach you:
- Complicated high-level components
- Middlewares with Redux
- Server Setup – Authentication
- Client-side Authentication
- and much more…
In conclusion for the best React courses
The two courses I mentioned above will help you to get from no-knowledge/beginner level in React-Redux to full-blown experts. The recipe for success is extremely easy, start with the first Modern React and Redux course and follow it with the Advanced ReactJS.