With an amazing framework like Vue JS, you don’t want to half-ass learning it. In this article, I will recommend the best Vue course and the only one you need to learn VueJS from, You can start as a complete clueless beginner and grow to Vue JS and Vuex Machine.
Right now the most used version of Vue is Vue2 and that is the course I will share with you.
All of the Vue courses I’m mentioning in this Article are getting frequent updates.
1. Hands down, the best Vue course: Vue JS 2 – The Complete Guide (15,316 ratings – 4.7)
I hate tutors that just teaching the documentation without any real-world examples – with Maximilian, that is not the case. He is entertaining, giving important examples and every part of the course is followed by an interesting project you have to build.
This Vue JS 2 – The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) course will teach you:
- A complete intro to Vue JS 2, from simple components to complete packages
- State in Vuex
- Communicating between components
- Using Conditionals and Rendering Lists
- Advanced Component Usage
- User input and forms in Vue
- Deploying a Vue js application
- Ajax in Vue
- Animation and transitions
- Filters and Mixins
- and more…
You don’t need many courses to learn Vue, you just need the one I mentioned above. Follow it and you will gain the fantastic power of Vue JS.
BTW, this course helped me to transition from React to Vue.
More about: Best WordPress web hosting 2019